Форум «Лечебное голодание»

Вернуться   Форум «Лечебное голодание» > О лечебном голодании > Болезни и симптомы > Онкология
Сайт Форум Регистрация Галерея Справка Пользователи Награды Календарь Файловый архив Сообщения за день

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 09-11-2013, 11:43   #11251

Поблагодарили 2,446 раз(а) в 526 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 0
Закачек: 0
Re: Рак и альтернатива альтернативе

Цитата:
Сообщение от Iden Посмотреть сообщение
По приему (доза, время, периодичность и др.) существуют какие-либо рекомендации? Может кому встречались такие инструкции?
http://www.portal-vetom.ru/index.php...blog&Itemid=16
Iden (09-11-2013), LadyTA (09-11-2013), mula (14-11-2013), shelena (09-11-2013)
Старый 14-11-2013, 23:42   #11252

Поблагодарили 1,891 раз(а) в 411 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 2

Ksurr передает всем большой привет и делится с нами еще одним рецептом. Fagonia cretica в лечении РМЖ (а, возможно, не только РМЖ)

Нажмите тут для просмотра всего текста
Dear OKSANA,

Thanks a lot for your interest in our Ayurveda Medical Services.

My Name is Dr Amit Nakra and we have our Hospital dedicated to patients of Breast Cancer located in Karnal city of India. We have been providing Fagonia cretica Tea to all such patients since 2001. Fagonia cretica not only combats the side-effects of chemotherapy but also kills and attacks the Breast cancerous cells thereby enabling the process of Remission and this way patient can lead a healthy life.

In any illness related to Breast Cancer, Daily dosage of Fagonia cretica Tea shall be 20 Gms and it has to be taken for a minimum period of 6 months to ensure there is complete remission in DNA of Cancer and also there shall be no chances of re-occurrence. Fagonia cretica Tea needs to be taken with Holy Basil Leaves and Organic Turmeric Powder. We provide Holy Basil Seeds and Indian Organic Turmeric Powder free of charges to all our patients and the same shall be in your case as well. As per Indian Religion, its considered inauspicious to sell Holy Basil / Turmeric to patients, that is why we provide both of these as Free along with Fagonia cretica for maxium health benefits.

To enable remission in breast cancer and to prevent the re-occurrence of Breast Cancer, its very important to induce the cell cycle arrest + Apotopsis of potential cancerous cells and Fagonia cretica Tea + Holy basil Leaves + Turmeric Powder play a pivotal role in the same. This process ensures Cancer never returns back to their lives.

Holy Basil Leaves are highly beneficial in ensuring that cancer does not spread any further. Turmeric Powder taken with fat free milk boosts the immunity and causes a remission effect on the cancerous cells, thereby helping in the apotopsis of Cancer. The above mentioned treatment plan of Ayurveda Medicine is the best in enabling healing process of Breast cancer and certainly halts the further spread of cancerous cells.

And the Medicine parcel shall be dispatched at your address in RUSSIA from our Distributor whose also in Nalchik, Russia.

Contact Person : Mr. TSITSKIEV ALIKHAN
Russia, Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Nalchik 360017, str Baisultanova, 8, Office 29

Email : enerman71@mail.ru

Phone : +7 928 716 02 87

Also myself as an Ayurveda Doctor shall be always available with you 24 hours a day to provide you with the best possible medical help and guidance related to your queries. All my patients stay in regular touch with me through Phone - +91 - 9896172224 and through this email id. We shall like to assure you, Cancer and esp the Breast Cancer can be every effectively brought into remission with the help of Virgin's Mantle Tea as we have been doing the same in our Hospital since past more than 12 years of clinical expereince.

We are hereby forwarding a few links for your easy reference which shall help you in understanding the concepts of Fagonia cretica at much greater depth -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFcA63g03Zs

http://fagoniacreticaforcancer.com/

http://journals.tubitak.gov.tr/biolo...1-4-0610-8.pdf

http://eprints.aston.ac.uk/18276/

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%...l.pone.0040152

As per Ayurveda texts, the Medicine is recommended for a minimum period of 6 Months for any Patient for getting Remission of Breast Cancer

Fagonia cretica Tea is a combined powder form of Leaf + Flower as illustrated in the attached image file. The Costing of Powdered and Raw Dried is the same but as per Medical Opinion, powdered form is recommended for intake by the patient as there exists a uniformity of the constituents.

We also have got Fagonia cretica Tea authenticated from the AGI Research Lab (Pune), Department of Science & Technology, Govt of India as has been shown in the attached image file so our patients can be completely assured of being provided with the Best and most Authentic Product.

Fagonia cretica Tea from Asmi Ayurveda Consultancy and Herbals has also been assigned a Trade Mark Registered with Govt of India (Images enclosed) and its given only when the Medicine passes through Strictest Tests on Human Consumption. So its absolutely safe to be taken by a patient and completely Organic as well resulting in Good Health Benefits.

Note : The powder has to be taken as a Herbal Tea and the method of intake is as follows -

» METHOD OF INTAKE & DOSAGE of Fagonia cretica Tea / Virgin's Mantle Tea

1) Case 1 : As Preventative - For the prevention of Breast Cancer in any High Risk Female due to BRCA Gene involvement or other Hereditary Factors, any female should take a minimum of 10 Gms Fagonia cretica daily for 3 months in every year throughout her life. This way Breast Cancer can be prevented from occurring.

2) Case 2 : If there is Metastasis or re-occurrence of Cancer in body after a gap of few months / years - 20 Gms daily dosage of Fagonia cretica Tea is to be taken for minimum 6 Months initially and thereafter 3 months every year throughout life. This way such patients can lead a Healthy and peaceful life.

3) Case3 : Chemo sessions / Conventional Treatment have been done with success or about to start / complete Mastectomy has been performed with success - 20 Gms daily dosage of Fagonia cretica Tea is to be taken for minimum 6 Months initially and thereafter 3 months every year throughout life. This way such patients can lead a Healthy and peaceful life.

4) Case 4 : Tumour / Lump is still in the body with genetic prevalence (family history of breast cancer) or we can say Cancer is still active in the body - 20 Gms daily dosage of Fagonia cretica Tea is to be taken for minimum 6 Months initially and thereafter 3 months every year throughout life. This way such patients can lead a Healthy and peaceful life.

20 Gms is the minimum Daily Dose of Fagonia cretica tea to be taken by patient as follows -

In the Morning on Empty Stomach around 7 AM -
There is a common plant found in every Indian household with the Scientific name as Ocimum sanctum and its Indian name is "TULSI" or english name is HOLY BASIL. Take 6 fresh leaves of this Plant and chew them. If you do chew TULSI as described above and do it daily with sincerity, certainly patients of Breast Cancer are blessed with Good Health soon. After chewing wait for 15 minutes and then start drinking the Tea. But dont chew any leaves of Holy Basil on any Sundays. If you dont have Holy Basil Plant available at your place, we also provide you with Free Holy Basil Seeds free of cost, so the plant can be cultivated with ease in your flower pot.

How to prepare Fagonia cretica Tea
1) Take 4 cups of water and pour in a vessel.
2) Take 10 Gms of fagonia cretica tea (3 tea spoon) and pour inside 4 cups of water. Cut a Lemon into 2 pieces and add half cut lemon inside this mixture.
3) Heat up the vessel on a simmer for about 30 minutes till 2 cups shall remain
4) Let the solution cool off to a suitable temperature and then drink slowly (after filtering).
5) Breakfast can be taken 15 Minutes after taking the tea.

Repeat the same in evening around 7 PM again on Empty Stomach (30 minutes before having Dinner) if 20 Gms is to be taken by the patient.

Our Prescription for Patients

We shall like to advise the following medicines for Patient of Breast Cancer -

1) Fagonia cretica Tea

2) Holy Basil Leaves - 12 daily (6 in Morning and 6 in Evening) - We provide seeds of Holy Basil as free because in India we worship Holy Basil Plant for Health and so it cannot be sold. Its considered inauspicious.

3) Pure Indian Turmeric powder with Warm Milk daily at night before going to sleep - We also provide Pure Indian Turmeric powder free of charges, because we cultivate it 100% organically so our patients can get the maximum health benefits.

Also in this mail, we are hereby forwarding you the feedback of a few of our patients who have been taking Fagonia cretica Tea and the herbal tea is giving encouraging results in all types of Breast cancer as has been illustrated by the research done in Aston University.

Patients of Breast Cancer from across all the cities are taking Fagonia cretica Tea along with their routine medications (Conventional treatment) and there has not been any incidence of Adverse Effect or Side Effect of any nature. We are hereby eliciting a few aspects for your easy reference -

1) Fagonia cretica Tea is rich in Potassium and low in Sodium, so Hypertensive Patients taking this Tea should reduce the dosage of their Hypertensive Medications because both are doing the same action. It shall not lower the Blood Pressure of those who are normal in terms of Blood Pressure but certainly it aids in controlling the Blood Pressure in hypertensive patients.

2) As the Tea is completely herbal and contains a high fiber content, so it also enables a weight loss regimen in the body on prolonged usage. A normal patient of Breast cancer in terms of weight might not experience any weight loss by taking the Medicine but an obese patient shall certainly be witnessed to a slight loss in weight.

3) Its also been observed in many patients that on prolonged use of Fagonia cretica Tea, Bowel movements are slightly towards an active phase. As Fagonia cretica Tea being herbal in nature is rich in fiber content, so Patients with irregular bowel movement might also witness an improvement in their condition and those with normal bowel movements might have to use their washrooms more than once a day. But we have to see here that both the above aspects are beneficial for Human body and so there is no cause of any worries.

4) The patients who are on Conventional Intra Venous Medications need to wait till they are discharged from the Hospital and after being discharged from the Hospital, Fagonia cretica Tea can be continued from the very next day. When a patient is in Hospital, mostly she is on I.V. Fluids and during such a phase, oral intake of Fluid medicines are usually avoided.

5) If Fagonia cretica Tea is taken after having a meals, it might cause a slight discomfort in the stomach. However, there shall not be any effect on the potency of the Medicine. On empty stomach, the intake of Fagonia cretica tea is best and is also recommended as such.

6) Fagonia cretica Tea can also be easily administered from the nasal drip. Its absolutely safe and easy. Patients who are terminally ill and are not in a condition to orally consume any food or liquid, in such cases, nasal drip is the best option to take Fagonia cretica Tea.

Tell these to Patient -

Always do deep breathing exercises in the morning hours by sitting beneath a tree so that maximum oxygen can be inhaled. It is this oxygen which is going to starve the cancer cells of their life and eventually they are in remission. with each breath going inside your body - say to yourself, I am getting better and I shall certainly win. It is your attitude and your positive approach, which counts. So try to be cheerful always and dont feel stressed up. Whenever patient is feeling low, just give me a call on +91 - 98961 - 72224 or send me an email. Myself is always with all my patients 24 hours a day.

Please do feel free to share further for any of your queries. You are always most welcome.

--
If you still have any queries, please feel free to write me back or call at my number - +91 - 98961 - 72224 / +91 - 184 - 4030246

Wishing you Health & Happiness always

Regards

--
DR. AMIT NAKRA

BAMS (Sri Krishna Govt Ayurveda College & Hospital, Kurukshetra University), FRHS

Managing Director cum Chief Ayurveda Physician
ASMI AYURVEDA CONSULTANCY & HERBALS (Karnal)

http://ayurveda24x7.com

http://www.FagoniaCreticaForCancer.com

OUR Credentials (for your reference)

All the Ayurveda Physicians are required to submit their documents with AYUSH and get the licence of practice from the Govt of India. My details regrading this can be seen on the below link, which is the official website of CCIM

http://www.ccimindia.org/center_regi...t+nakra&dept=1

This mail is not meant for Medico-Legal matters and All Legal Matters to be solved only in the jurisprudence of Karnal District of Haryana. The patient is hereby agreeing to purchase the medicine on his / her own risk and neither Asmi Ayurveda Consultancy and Herbals nor Dr Amit Nakra are responsible for any damage to the medicines during shipment process or for any Health issues to the Patient while consuming the Medicine. The Patient is hereby agreeing to take the Medicine at his / her own discretion.

Thanks for your Mail. Let me answer all your questions one by one -

1. Is it possible to make tea in advance on the 2 admission? - YES ITS POSSIBLE AND OK.

2. Is it possible to brew in a thermos overnight, but do not boil 30 minutes? - NO PLEASE DO BOIL FOR 30 MINUTES AS IT SHALL HELP IN THE ABSORPTION OF ALL THE CONSTITUENTS OF MEDICINE IN WATER.

3. Is it possible to add fresh lemon juice to the finished brew, and do not boil together with the grass - YES LEMON IS ADDED ONLY BECAUSE IT HAS GOT GOOD ANTI CANCER PROPERTIES AND ALSO BECAUSE IT ENHANCES THE PALATABILITY OF THE FAGONIA TEA. SO IF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH REGARD TO THE BOILING OF LEMON ALONG WITH TEA, THEN DONT BOIL IT ALONG WITH BUT ADD THE HALF CUT LEMON BY SQEEZING AFTERWARDS ONCE THE TEA IS PREPARED.

4. Is there a tolerance to Fagonia cretica? - I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THIS QUESTION. PLEASE EXPLAIN AGAIN. SORRY.

5. Is it possible to drink more than 6 consecutive months? or should take a short break? - YES CERTAINLY IN YOUR CASE, YOU NEED TO DRINK THIS TEA FOR MANY MORE MONTHS BECAUSE THERE HAS BEEN A METASTASIS TO MULTIPLE VITAL TISSUES. ANYTHING WHICH IS HERBAL AND ORAGNIC IN NATURE DOES NOT CAUSE ANY HARM TO THE BODY ON LONG TERM USAGE. ALL THE PATIENTS WHO WERE HAVING METASTASIS HAVE BEEN DRINKING FAGONIA TEA FOR AROUND 6 MONTHS TO 3 YEARS TO ENABLE A COMPLETE REMISSION.

6. Is it possible to replace cow's milk in the nut milk: hemp or walnut? - YES ALMOND / WALNUT MILK IS VERY GOOD. COCONUT MILK IS ALSO GOOD. YOU CERTAINLY CAN REPLACE IT FOR MIXING TURMERIC POWDER.

If you live in a climate which is warm and with adequate Sunlight, then it shall be very good for your body because PAIN shall be less and healing process shall also be much faster.

As your tumour cant be operated and also you cannot undergo sessions of chemotherapy, so it becomes very important that you start the intake of AROGYA RASAYAN TABLET. Normally the dosage is 1 tablet twice a day when the patient is taking conventional tretment along side and I was also expecing the same in your case as well, but as you are not in a condition to opt for any aspec of conventional treatment protocol, so you have to take 2 tablets twice a day with water prior to taking fagonia cretica tea.

Yes certainly, we can forward the medicine to USA with ease because all such parcels are being esily dispatched to USA through DHL and also received in just 2 working days. You are right, RUSSIA DHL accepts only business parcels. And through India Spee Post , only foreign nationals can dispatch the herbs etc. but residents of India cannot dispatch herbs to Russia through this service. Its a very sad aspect for all the patients and that is why we had to send the parcels only through DHL which is very expensive for all. This is a new norm which has been in place from quite some time.

COSTING OF 3 MONTHS Arogya Rasayan tablet dispatched at USA Address : USD 320.00

COSTING OF 6 MONTHS Arogya Rasayan tablet dispatched at USA Address : USD 460.00

Please do note here that costing of USD 520.00 for Russia Addres was meant as 1 tablet twice a day, but the above costing for USA address is meant for 2 tablets twice a day (its double dosage) which is sincerely recommended in your case. So getting the medicine in USA through DHL is certainly much economical as compared to getting the same in Russia.

We shall also enclose packets of Indian Organic Turmeric Powder for you in the Medicine parcel free of charges. Also please do share with us if you shall like us to dispatch more packets of fagonia cretica Tea. I do hope you are taking 20 Gms (6 Tea Spoon) fagonia per day (10 gms twice a day - both in morning and evening on empty stomach). We are sharing the prices of Fagonia dispatched at USA address through DHL as well for your easy reference -

Costing of 1.8 Kg Fagonia cretica Tea (worth 3 Months Dosage) : USD 350.00

Costing of 3.6 Kg Fagonia cretica Tea (worth 6 Months Dosage) : USD 440.00

This is the Herbs which you are taking and its truly exceptional. I shall really appreciate you for this - "Turmeric I eat every day from 5 teaspoons. As well as other spices: cayenne pepper, pippali, ginger, asafetida, etc.
Also recently I drink triphala+ashwagandha - 1 tsp morning and night."

I have tried my best to reply to all your queries and in the most elaborate manner so you gain in terms of knowledge regarding your illness and Please do share further for any more queries of yours. You are always most welcome.

Please do stay in touch always and share each sign of yours with us in detail so we can analyze your condition more appropriately and then provide you with the best Ayurveda Guidance.

Take Care and GOD Bless

Thanks for your mail. I am also sending a copy of this mail to ALIHAN TSITSKIEV <enerman71@mail.ru> whose my very dear Friend in Russia and he shall be always there with you to provide the best possible help in your case.

Let me answer all your queries -

1. Could you please tell me what should not be taken together with Fagonia cretica Tea (FC)?
Maybe some vitamins, herbs, drugs neutralize the effect of this herb?
Do you recommend any special diet?

Answer : You can take any Vitamins / Herbs along with Fagonia cretica. There is no such restriction. But you should certainly drink only Fat Free Milk. And also take lots of fresh fruits daily. Carrots are very good. Dont eat any Oily / Fried / Sweet Food as they act as catalyst for cancer cells. Natural food which is sweet is ok like fruits. But Honey or Sugar is not good for your health.

2. Can I replace the fresh Holy Basil Leaves of Tulsi tea?
I cannot grow it now.

Answer : If you cannot grow fresh holy basil, then its ok. You are taking Fagonia cretica Tea and its good potent. Can you locate some source of Turmeric Powder in your city ? If Turmeric Powder is available at your place, then mix 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder in 100 ml fat free milk at lukewarm temperature and drink daily at night before going to sleep.

3. I have breast cancer with metastatic spread to the lymph node, lungs, liver and bones.
May be I should take large doses - 30-40g per day?

Answer : Your Cancer is very dominant and the metastasis has been to Lungs + Liver + Bones. Taking 20 Gms per day is ok because fagonia is rich in Pottassium. We cannot take large doses as the electrolyte balance in body shall be vitiated. Please do continue with 20 Gms per day.

4. I have a hormone receptor positive breast cancer. Could you, please, advise me herbs, fees of herbs or any natural herbal ingredients that вlocking estrogen receptors in cancer cells (like Tamoxifen) or suppressing estrogen production in the body (Aromatase inhibitors).

Answer : You are taking Fagonia cretica tea and that is a good medicine. If you also start Turmeric Powder, it shall also benefit you more. Besides that I shall like to prescribe you one more medicine with the name - AROGYA RASAYAN TABLET. It is an Ayurveda medicine which is specifically meant for such serious illness and I shall cerainly like to dispatch this at your address. You might be in touch with Alihan Tsitskiev whose our Friend and also distributor in Russia. You can take his help in ensuring the medicine reaches at your address at earliest possible. In India, this tablet is prescribed for those patients, who are having metastasis in multiple tissues and thie medicine halts the further progression of illness immediately.

5. Unfortunately, I cannot come to India now. What else can you advise me apart from Fagonia cretica Tea? I did not do any surgery, chemotherapy or radiation.

Answer : I shall like to recommend you Chemotherapy and other such conventional procedures as prescribed by your Oncosurgeon in Russia because you are far away from us and complete treatment protocols as per Ayurveda cannot be initiated on you. Majority of our patients are residing outside of India and so we advise all of them to take chemotherapy / surgical procedures along with so as to enable a successful outcome. Because complete Ayurveda protocols cannot be initiated on the patients as they cannot visit us personally.

Now lastly coming on AROGYA RASAYAN TABLET, we can dispatch the same from India through DHL to UK. From UK it shall be dispatched to Ukraine at some address of Alihan. And then Alihan shall get the medicine from Ukraine for you. Because as per the Custom regulations between India and Russia, we cannot dispatch you direcly from India. We have been sending the packets of fagonia cretica tea for Alihan Tsitskiev in the same manner. I suppose , it shall take around 15-20 days in total for the medicine parcel to be received at your address in Russia.

These tablets are certainly costly and a 6 Month dosage shall cost you USD 520.00 (inclusive of all the charges) . I know the charges are huge but its a life saving medicine and the costs of transport + custom duties are also expensive. I am also continuously thinking on this aspect but as a human being I am completely helpless.

I hope you do understand this aspect as we shall provide you all the best possible help in terms of advice and medications.

Aks61 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
6 пользователей сказали Aks61 спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
CBETA (15-11-2013), LadyTA (15-11-2013), odesey (24-11-2013), ukr-girl (15-11-2013), ирина66 (17-11-2013), Улька (15-11-2013)
Старый 15-11-2013, 04:55   #11253

Поблагодарили 8,760 раз(а) в 2,332 сообщениях

Пожалуйста тыкните меня носом кому кроме Волдава еще помогла мазь. Может я что-то пропустила.Предупреждаю не троллю .Просто хочу знать.
Багирочка вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-11-2013, 05:54   #11254
лишен(а) права на ответы

Поблагодарили 39,400 раз(а) в 9,085 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 3

Цитата:
Сообщение от Багирочка Посмотреть сообщение
Пожалуйста тыкните меня носом кому кроме Волдава еще помогла мазь. Может я что-то пропустила.Предупреждаю не троллю .Просто хочу знать.
Рак кожи у волдава был диагностирован медиками в стационаре.

Может вам стоит переформулировать вопрос:

кто, с точным диагнозом "рак кожи" пользовался Черной мазью и какие результаты.
Старый 15-11-2013, 12:52   #11255

Поблагодарили 8,760 раз(а) в 2,332 сообщениях

LadyTA .
С уважением к Вам. Как бы я не переформулировала .Суть не измениться. Это не изличной антипатии или еще чего к Волдаву.Просто так получаеться что кроме него ник-то не оставил хорошие отзывы о применении этой мази. Я про тех кто пользовался.Собственно как и плохих результатов не особо вижу комент-и.Поэтому так и спросила кто еще кроме Волдава.Очень интересно .
Багирочка вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-11-2013, 15:50   #11256

Поблагодарили 2,533 раз(а) в 418 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Багирочка Посмотреть сообщение
LadyTA .
С уважением к Вам. Как бы я не переформулировала .Суть не измениться. Это не изличной антипатии или еще чего к Волдаву.Просто так получаеться что кроме него ник-то не оставил хорошие отзывы о применении этой мази. Я про тех кто пользовался.Собственно как и плохих результатов не особо вижу комент-и.Поэтому так и спросила кто еще кроме Волдава.Очень интересно .
У меня есть хороший пример при меланоме на ранней стадии
Guchok вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
3 пользователей сказали Guchok спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
odesey (24-11-2013), ukr-girl (15-11-2013), Алета (15-11-2013)
Старый 15-11-2013, 19:58   #11257

Поблагодарили 1,891 раз(а) в 411 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 2

Куркумин препятствует процессу разрушения костей
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract
Клинические испытания показали, что куркумин безопасен, даже когда потребляется в суточной дозе 12 г в течение 3 месяцев. Выступает в роли антипролиферативного, антиинвазивного и антиангиогенного агента
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17900536
Куркумин в лечении немелкоклеточного рака легкого
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24156374
и т.д. - куркумин при всех видах онкологии (306 страниц) на pubmed.

Куркумин лучше усваиваится совместно с пиперином.
Aks61 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
7 пользователей сказали Aks61 спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
KuzTex (27-11-2013), naum (15-11-2013), odesey (24-11-2013), ukr-girl (15-11-2013), Yuriy (16-11-2013), ГВИ (16-11-2013), Улька (15-11-2013)
Старый 15-11-2013, 20:56   #11258

Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 381 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Aks61 Посмотреть сообщение
Куркумин лучше усваиваится совместно с пиперином.
Воистину! Во много раз.
Незабываем и про капсаицин.
Года два уж, как на кухонном столе стоит мельница со смесью перцев и тмином. Кручу практически во все блюда.
naum вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
6 пользователей сказали naum спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
Aks61 (16-11-2013), KuzTex (27-11-2013), odesey (24-11-2013), ukr-girl (16-11-2013), Олег1099 (16-11-2013), Улька (16-11-2013)
Старый 16-11-2013, 14:42   #11259

Поблагодарили 19,248 раз(а) в 2,958 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 19

Всем добрый день. Эта книга мне понравилась. Может кому-нибудь пригодится.
Удачи
Aks61 (16-11-2013), ArmStrong (16-11-2013), Iden (18-11-2013), Ksana777 (18-11-2013), KuzTex (27-11-2013), ukr-girl (16-11-2013), Yuriy (16-11-2013), бабушка (16-11-2013), ирина66 (16-11-2013), Олег1099 (16-11-2013)
Старый 16-11-2013, 16:59   #11260

Поблагодарили 1,618 раз(а) в 431 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 1

У меня загрузился через Adobe Reader X.
Интересная книга, знаете ли.
бабушка вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Следущий пользователь сказал бабушка спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
Олег1099 (16-11-2013)
Ответ